Leasehold Property at Coed-Talon, 1866
type: Beyond Scotland - Wales
SALE BY MR. PICKERING. LEASEHOLD PROPERTY AT COED-TALON TRYDDYN, NEAR MOLD, AND GROUND TO BE SOLD by AUCTION by Mr PICKERING at Mr Parry's, the Feather's Inn, Coed Talon, on Wednesday, the 27th June, 1866, at three o'clock in the afternoon, in the following or such other lots, as may be determined upon at the time of sale, and subject to such terms and conditions as shall be then produced, the undermentioned valuable leasehold property.
- LOT I. — All that Plot of Land, containing by admeasurement 539 square yards, or thereabouts, with the Four Cottages and Out-offices thereon, being Nos. 7, 8, 9, and 10, in George's Row, Coed Talon, and in the occupation of (blank) and others.
- LOT 2.— All that Plot of Land at the back of Lot 1, containing by admeasurement 457 square yards, or thereabouts. The above Lots are held under a Lease for Fifty years from 25th March, 1854, and will be sold for the residue of such term, and subject to a yearly Ground Rent of £1 on each Lot.
- LOT 3.— All that Plot of Land adjoining Lot 2, and at the back of the Victoria Arms Inn, containing by admeasurement 60 square yards or thereabouts, with the Six Cottages and Out-offices thereon in the occupation of (blank) and others. This Lot will be sold for the residue of a term of 42 years, commencing 25th March, 1861, and subject to a yearly ground rent of £2 16s.
- LOT 4. — The term and interest of the original lessee of and in the two pieces of Land, containing by admeasurement 0a. 1r.: 17p. or thereabouts, with Oil Manufactory thereon, now in the occupation of Messrs Haworth and Thompson, and situate between the brook running at the back of the above-mentioned Lots, and the Railway of Messrs Haworth and Co. This Lot is held by the original lessee, under a lease for 50 years, commencing 25th March, 1854, and is sublet by him to Messrs Haworth & Co., for 21 years, commencing from 1 January, 1855, at the yearly ground rent of .£1 15s. It will be sold for residue of the original term, commencing from the expiration of the lease to Messrs Haworth and Co.
- LOT 5. — The term and interest of the original lessee of and in all that Piece of Land, containing by admeasurement la. 3r. 8p., or thereabouts, with Factory and Furnaces thereon, now in the occupation of The Canneline Oil Company, Limited, and adjoining the said Railway of Messrs Haworth and Thompson. This Lot is held by the original lessee, under a lease for 60 years, commencing 25th March, 1854, and is sublet by him to the said Company for 21 years, commencing from 25th December, 1862, at the yearly ground rent of £20. It will be sold for the residue of the original term commencing from the expiration of the lease to the said Company.
- LOT 6. — The right or power of the original lessee to take possession of any part of the Plots of Land, contain- ing together 265 square yards, or thereabouts, at the back of Lot 3, and the adjoining properties of Mr Henry Saville, and Mrs Williams ; on paying 2s per rood for part, and 3s per rood for other part, according to the quantity taken.
- LOT 7. — The following ground rents, amounting together to £43 12s 10d per annum, amply secured on the above and other properties adjoining, viz. : — £ s. d. On Lots 1 and 2 payable for 38 years from 25 March last 2 0 0 " 3 " 37 " 2 16 0 " 4 " 9.J Ist July nest 1 15 0 " 5 " 17.| 24 th June inst. 20 0 0 On premises in Lease to " Mr W. Parry 38 25th March last 2 0 0 Mr G. Davies 38 " l 10 0 Mr Williams 37 " 1 H 0 Mrs 11. Seville " " 216 0 " Mr R. "Williams " 18th March last 116 0 " Mr Jn. "Williams " " 0 12 6 " Mr G. Lloyd " " 0 5 1 " MrR. Davies " " 0 5 1 " Mr Edwd. Jones " " 13 2 " Mr Robt. Evans " " 2 4 0 " Mr T. Rowland " 25th March last 210 0 £13 12 10 The above rents will be sold subject to the payment thereout of £20 per annum to the original lessors.
The tenants will allow an inspection of the property, and further particulars (with plan) may be obtained on application at the offices of Mr G. Tibbits, Solicitor, 24, St. Werburgh Street, Chester ; Mr Thos. Wood, Accountant, 24, St. Werburgh Street ; or from the Auctioneer.
The Wrexham Advertiser 9th June 1866