18 Duke St, Edinburgh.
A company who leased Philpstoun south bing from James Ross & Co, for the manufacture of spent shale bricks. A 25 lease of the bing was signed in 1920, with a duration of 25 years (see 183529, page 23). A royalty of 9d per 1,000 bricks was paid to James Ross & Co. The brick company went into liquidation 27th December 1927