53 Bothwell St. Glasgow
A "private company", in which shares were not made available to the general public, initially with three directors.
The company had a share capital of £100, make up of £1 shares. Each director held one share, the balance being held by Scottish Oils Ltd. The assets of the company were mainly housing property; in 1932 these consisted of a villa, workmans houses, a football field, an institute, bowling green and tennis courts, and also a horse and cart.