Including Letham Park
See also Pumpherston North Village, Pumpherston South Village, Pumpherston Erskine Place, Pumpherston Pumpherston Road
The Pumpherston Oil Company built or purchased a number of areas of housing between Pumpherston North and South Villages.
Letham Park, built c. 1924 contains six blocks of spacious semi-detached homes built in the Garden City style. Homes were numbered 1 - 8 and 15 -18, suggesting that additional houses were planned. This detailed plan, dated 1966, from the BP Archive, shows the layout of Letham Park.
Institute Place, built 1907 consisted of five homes, built close to the village Institute, apparently comprising two semi detached and one detached villa
Davmar Place consisted of a block of six houses built c.1906 and purchased by the Pumpherston Oil Company in 1917. "Pumpherston: story of a shale village" indicates that the row was built by David Fleming, a foreman employed by the oil company; Davmar being a combination of his name and that of his wife Margaret.